- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Baby Academy is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third parties.
We will use your personal information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, such as shipping your order.
Accessing Your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
You can also:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Baby Academy website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for the padlock at the beginning of the URL in your browser’s address bar.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Coastal Baby UK Shop
To buy from us, you must provide contact information such as your name and shipping address. All financial information (such as your credit/debit card details) is handled via a third party: PayPal. We only see your shipping information. This information is used to fulfil your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use ‘cookies’ on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
Examples of cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To provide client support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our website.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.