As a growing brand sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint to protect our planet is a big part of our ethos at Coastal Baby.
- Our business is online making our working from home team very Green.
- Product storage is also very much reduced as our business model is bespoke and made to order so our stock and materials is minimal.
- Our product packaging is sustainable and environmentally friendly using recycled tissue paper and our gift boxes are as compact as possible and can easily be reused or upcycled.
- Our shipping materials are biodegradable and compostable mailing pouches, free from plastic and a perfect fit for each delivery.
- We are thankful that our business is 90% paperless. When deliveries are ready to be shipped we like to include a hand written gift note as part of the customer experience however this is using recycled paper.
2. Made to Order
Our entire range of 100% Superfine Merino baby knitwear and nursery accessories are bespoke and made to order exclusively for you. Inspired by our beautiful Cornish coast each piece is truly a one off.
3. Quality Merino
We use premium quality Merino from Italy. Each and every cone is spun and dyed under stringent controls to ensure a quality wash avoiding all chemicals and complying with the European ECO/ISO standards.
4. Super Cute Designs
Our super cute designs are all hand drawn exclusive and unique to our brand. Beautifully simple, stylish and designed for the everyday with a coastal contemporary twist.
As a Sleep Consultant and Maternity Nurse I have cared for many babies during the past 25 years and I appreciate first hand the challenges facing new parents when dressing their little ones. It is essential that baby clothes are easy to wear, comfortable and practical. Merino wool is a 100% natural fibre allowing your baby’s skin to breath and help regulate your baby’s temperature. A perfect solution for your little ones wardrobe all year round.